Friday, August 19, 2011

Lazy Blogger

Wow, I have been the laziest blogger! No, actually, I have been the busiest lady. School has begun, and I have a very challenging class. I am coming home completely exhausted, doing what has to be done here at home, and passing out cold early every night. Hannah has been very sick, but she is doing much better now. I am looking forward to dinner with my little fam tonight, then hopefully a VERY uneventful Saturday, and a great day at church on Sunday. I need to rest up for next week, when it all begins again.

God has really been moving in our worship services, and I am amazed at His presence and the way He pours out His spirit each time. But of course-new level, new devil. We have been hit over and over again lately, but are glad to know that we have the victory in Jesus' name! Hope everyone has a great weekend, and hopefully I will be able to post more regularly soon.

0 comments: